Friday, January 3, 2014

A NICE welcome to the New Year!!

First of all - Happy New Year to everyone!!  May 2014 be all you would like it to be!

The first couple of days at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport have been different - on one, the temperature was in the 80s and humid.  Then, in came the cold front and with it some cooler temperatures.  And - with the cooler temperatures, can some hot equipment!


 The first was fashion executive Peter Nygård's Boeing 727-17 - what a beauty of a plane this is!


Following that, came this lovely Twin Otter float plane.  First time I have seen this at Fort Lauderdale as far as I can remember!

The year is starting off well!  I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings!

In the meantime, some more time spent behind the camera lens....

1 comment:

capnaux said...

OMG I automatically drool over anything on floats...and I won't even say what bodily function occurs when I see a gorgeous Twin Otter on floats!

Good catches, Mark!