Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bad weather - good friend!!

It is always great to meet up with a fellow blogger and in this case, it is always a pleasure - Cap'n Aux made a trip to Ft Lauderdale recently.  While the weather was terrible for pictures, I still managed to get a couple of shots on approach.



On approach - being followed by a very nice looking Gulfstream G650 - you can tell the weather wasn't the best!

 

Final approach - about 500 yards from touchdown.  The good Captain will be back at the end of this week - hopefully the weather will be a lot better too!

More time spend behind the camera lens!!

3 comments:

capnaux said...

Great photos and good times!

You see me "rock" the wings AND bounce the landing, just for YOU, right?!?!

:D

See you next week, my friend!

Mark Lawrence said...

I didn't see the wheel bounce - I was behind the train at that point - but - the wing rock - for sure!! :)

Jp[efully the weather is a lot better on Sunday!!!

Dave W said...

Good catch Mark, I bet you two had fun - How 'bout a video next time, then we can really critique Cappy's landing technique! Heehee!

All the best

Dave W