Friday, October 11, 2013

Good weather - and even better biz-jets!

It was another nice Florida sunny but not too hot day today, so I went and spent my lunchtime checking out what was around.  Apart from the usual suspects, it turned out to be biz-jet day today!


These Citation CJ3's are growing on me.  A friend of mine flies one and says they are wonderful to fly - they just look so compact but I bet inside, they are luxurious.


A very interesting foreign visitor - the ride of former Formula 1 racer Rubens Barricchello.  It's been seen a few times in Fort Lauderdale - I'm not sure if he has home in the area to visit.


 The charter Learjet 45 of National Jets approaching it's home base.


A Brazilian-based Citation Sovereign.


I saved my favorite for last.  The Gulfstream G650 of Carnival Cruise Line and Miami Heat basketball team owner Mickey Arison.  This registration used to belong to a Bombardier Global Express, but that was sold and replaced with this glorious Gulfstream.  The Global Express used to be my favorite biz-jet, but, it has now been replaced by the G650 - I just love the lines on this aircraft.

Some more time spent behind the camera lens...

3 comments:

John Klos said...

Nice shots Mark. 1 correction, the Bombardier aircraft you refer to is the Global Express.

Mark Lawrence said...

Thanks for pointing that out John - used to be my favorite biz-jet - and I foul up the name :) Corrected :)

Unknown said...

Contact ALBERT.H For All Kinds Of Hacking JobHe's a professional Hacker with decades of experience- Erase Criminal Records- Database Hack- Sales of ATM Cards- School Grades Upgrade- Facebook Hack- Whatsapp Hack- Erase Bad Driving- Bitcoin Mining- Sign Up For Illuminanti and get Famous faster- Twitters hack- Credit Score Boost- Pay Off Credit Card Debts- Loading Bank Account- Recovery of Stolen Bitcoin- Control devices Remotely HackGet more info via Theredhackergroup AT gmail {DOT} com ; Cell #: +1(571) 318-9498