Sunday, January 6, 2013

FAJS - OR Tambo International - Johannesburg - 1/2/2013

I was recently in South Africa on vacation and managed to spend one day at OR Tambo International at Johannesburg in the New Year.  The weather wasn't the best, but I managed to get a few good shots in - next time I go back - will have to pick a better day with a lot more sunshine - and - now I know where the good spots are - I can make sure next time I get a lot better selection - they are certainly there to be had!  In the meantime, here are a few from that day...






The vacation is over - and - it's now back to normal - the weather back in South Florida isn't much better at the moment, but - hopefully this will improve over the next few weeks to be able to get some of the winter movements at Ft Lauderdale.

In the meantime, more time spent behind the camera lens...

2 comments:

getjets said...

Hello.......!!!
#5 is my favorite......."Iberia"..........??
I would have to buy a huge 'bib'......at these jetting spots.....because I would be drooling all over myself......at even the sights....of these jets!!!
A true "Aviation Geek"............has no "Shame".....;)))))
Thanks so much for the pictures......
Take Care,
MissTWA

Mark Lawrence said...

LOL @MissTWA - #5 Is TAAG Angola - D2-TEE Boeing 777-200ER - I have to have bibs at time too!! :)