Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Air Jamaica.....

I happened to be in the right place - at the right time today! As part of the Miami Slide and Collectors Show in Miami this weekend, a ramp tour of Ft Lauderdale was organized (with great thanks to the Ops Staff at FLL and the show organizers!). Lots of great time was spent talking with fellow photographers from all over the world. In the distance on downwind, I saw this brightly colored aircraft - that I'd never seen before. What it was, and what we were very privileged to catch was this brand new Boeing 737-8Q8 registered 9Y-JMA in a brand new color scheme! Definitely the highlight of the day!


Friday is the ramp tour at Miami International Airport - and - with the hopes that the weather is going to hold, it should be an awesome day!

In the meantime, some more time spent behind the camera lens.....

2 comments:

Márcio Sousa said...

nice paint scheme :)

Michael Carter said...

Hi Mark,

Hope all is well. I just discovered your blog and I must say I like it very much. I was on the FLL and MIA ramp tours this year which were very good. I have my own blog as well and have added your blog to my mine, and hope you could add mine to yours. Keep up the great work.

Cheers
Michael Carter
www.aeropacific.blogspot.com