Sunday, May 31, 2020

Ты говоришь по-русски? (You speak Russian?)

Yes, I speak Russian, well, I speak Russian aircraft.  Over the years, I have managed to catch a fair share of Russian aircraft in my area.  They are always interesting to catch.  My exposure to their wide range of aircraft is limited - I have seen images from trips to Russia, North Korea, etc from photographers that I am very jealous of.  There is still one that I would love to catch - the Antonov AN-225 Mriya that is currently plying the cargo routes with masses of medical cargo - maybe one day.  In the meantime, the few that I have managed to get.

Antonov AN-12 at Miami

Antonov AN-26 at Opa Locka

Antonov AN-124 at Fort Lauderdale

Antonov AN-12 at Opa Locka

Two Antonov AN-12's at Opa Locka


Ilyushin IL-76 at Palm Beach 

Search Results

Web resul


Ilyushin IL-76 at Fort Lauderdale

No comments: